Honored

Aquarius11

Honored

Post by Aquarius11 »

I have to begin with this is the closest i have ever felt to home. Wow I had to take a moment. I currently trade the Foreign Exchange Markets and am highly recognized in my field of Technical Chart Analysis, I have studied it for 3 years intensively while being on CPP Disability Pension. I currently manage some of the best in the world from programmers, EA Artificial Intelligent Software, Traders, Life coaches. But more importantly I am a good friend to many and a pillar for a lot. So I have been diagnosed Schizophrenic since 21 and I am 37 on the 25th of this month. I have had the most rewarding life I could imagine. My Experiences range from channeling divine (I call it) to my best friend saying I shape shifted before his very eyes, I've had countless encounters with UFO and many visits from spirits my favorite being just this past summer. These experiences happen with people present and can attest to all of it as well. I've had many careers from military to building cell Towers to personally security. I have a strong passion for gardening and bee keeping, in fact I approached the Native Reserve close to my town and worked out a deal with them, I plan to dedicate 10 years to their garden and bee hive programs across Canada.
Gabriel

Re: Honored

Post by Gabriel »

Hi Aquarius11,

Welcome to this forum and many thanks for your little introduction.

So what brings you here ?
Aquarius11

Post by Aquarius11 »

I'm not really sure what bring me here exactly other than following my intuition, I never have expectations.
Lingxia gao

Post by Lingxia gao »

Hi, Honored,
Welcome. There is a lot of universe information waiting for you to explore the truth about who you are. enjoy!
Blaž Cegnar

Post by Blaž Cegnar »

Hi there. Looks like you have a broad range of experience. What is the thing you find most interesting in relation to Desteni?
tormod

Post by tormod »

Cool that you are here Aquarius11 - nice to have you on board

If you would like to start to work on self - to learn to understand and handle your mind better - we always suggest to start with desteni lite course - so you get a idea of what self forgiveness, self commitments, and self realization is about and basics of how process works

lite here : http://lite.desteniiprocess.com/

feel free to explore the forum - we also have sites to gather on facebook and what not - if that is of interest - I could hook you up with some of our groups there.

enjoy - feel free to ask questions - you know eqafe - use that and the desteni platform for example articles : https://desteni.org/desteni-material/blog

see you around mate !
Adrian

Post by Adrian »

Hey man, honoured to meet you! And welcome to Desteni, process, self honesty and self forgiveness.

As an experienced trader, I would be curious to hear your perspective on Bitcoin.

Feel free to add me on Facebook as well. My name is Adrian Blackburn.

Peace.
Aquarius11

Post by Aquarius11 »

Gabriel what brought you here?
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

Hi Aquarius, I decided to post a reply to your question in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8946

Enjoy
Valentin Rozman

Post by Valentin Rozman »

Welcome, Aquarius11!

I have discovered Desteni via interdimensional YouTube interviews about 10 years ago and since then I have been deepening my personal transformation process with great effect. And how did you stumble upon Desteni and what are the biggest challenges are you are currently facing and want to solve?
Be the change you want to see, practice oneness and equality
Desteni Slovenia | FaceBook | YouTube | Blogger

Return to “Introduce Yourself”