Kristina's Vlogs

Kristina

Re: Kristina's Vlogs

Post by Kristina »

Day 25 - I share how I supported myself to stop an addiction to smoking cigarettes even when I still wanted to smoke! Are you struggle with stopping an addiction? Remember - just because you WANT to do something, doesn't mean you have to!

Day 25 - Overcoming ADDICTION - How to Quit Even When you Still WANT IT
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Day 26 is me sharing about an emotional experience I went into in the day and what I saw was the solution to my experience. I also talk a bit about the vlogging process in relation to self-honest reflections and how I gauge what I share.

If you are finding a hard time dealing with your feelings and emotions and are ready to ground yourself within stability - check out lite.desteniiprocess.com

Day 26 - The Solution to My Emotional Breakdown
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Day 27 - How to PREVENT REGRET

Day 27 is me sharing my process of finally, once and for all, honoring myself and allowing myself to express, act out, and SHARE what has been coming up within me for a long time. I share how I am preventing myself from experiencing regret later on. My future self will thank me :)
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Day 28 is using another Osho Tarot Card to open up a topic and the topic is seeing what is an illusion and what is reality. I've always been one to be carried away by my thoughts but more recently I'm learning how to stand still and back and detach myself from the destructive thoughts in realizing they are not real.

Day 28 - Osho Tarot Card - Beyond the Illusion (2020 NEW VISION)
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Day 29 - Creativity and Self-Expression

Day 29 - I share my experience with wanting and finding a way to express myself and my process of discovering my ability to create.
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Day 30 is the final day. I did it. I vlogged for 30 days straight. And man I am so glad I did. This final vlog is expanding into what a day in my life looks like, what I experience, how I relate to my day, and how I direct myself in my day. Topics include backchats and blame, pregnancy and miscarriage, cooking with recipes, there's more than a few timelapse and the end is the mission statement of my life.

This has been an amazing journey, and we are just beginning. Thanks for walking with me!

Day 30 - This is Only the Beginning - A Day in The Life
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

I got two rhubarb plants and I'm utilizing their full potential! Harvesting, freezing for late summer or fall use and making some jam (recipe included)

This is my first time in all above-mentioned activities. Come join me on the journey. Embracing Rhubarb - Harvesting, Freezing, and Jammin'
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

You may have seen this clip before... I partly need a trailer for my channel and partly wanted to share just this bit from the 30th day of vlogging as it was just a gem to end that journey on.

The biggest lesson for me is to be okay with my weaknesses - to embrace my shortcomings and accept exactly where I am RIGHT NOW and not deceive myself into thinking I have to be better without walking the process in realtime. Rather - I work with who I am and practice-changing myself into who I want to be... never giving up that practice. Always keeping myself open to learning, especially from others.

My Mission Statement
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

My hometown is in a state of unrest, of upheaval, of outcry and distress as the injustice of another black man killed by the ones paid to protect plays out.

Injustice, inequality, unnecessary suffering is common in our day and age. it is, in fact, an acceptable part of life on Earth where your right to life is not granted - some can flourish while others starve... the root of this racial inequality reveals a deeper inequality and the one thing we can do for each other to once and for all forgive and start again. Step one is for me to see how I'm responsible for racism.

George Floyd and Minneapolis - The Root of the Racial Discord and the Sins of the Fathers
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

WEED YOUR MIND

Your mind is your garden. What is growing? Anything of substance? Here I share my experience, insights, and realizations learned from creating and maintaining a garden (within and without) and sharing how who I am in the garden directly reflects who I am in my own mind.

What lessons have you learned in the garden? Share with a video response! Let's show and grow our support network!

Return to “Members' Videos”