What is the most important thing in the world?

Ask questions related to your individual process or life in the experience of yourself and mind - pertaining to thoughts, emotions, feelings, behaviours, habits etc. This thread is dedicated to those who'd like to understand more about the inner-workings of your own mind and then effects of this on your life and relationships.
Cathy

Re: What is the most important thing in the world?

Postby Cathy » 02 Jul 2011, 18:46

I was only ever seeking clarification

Clarification comes from within self in self-honesty and through self-forgiveness

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be distracted by letters/numbers and/or symbols where I have defended an idea and/or dialect to maintain/clarify a perception according to my mind as a way of distracting myself from the nature of what I have accepted and allowed myself to be and become in an attempt to validate a point of limitation.

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 02 Jul 2011, 19:34

Practical Reading - It is ‘Important’ to ‘Study’ the ‘Desteni-Language’, we are ‘Using’ the ‘Words’ in the ‘Desteni-Language’ Very-‘Specifically’, so that When we are ‘Explaining Something’, you do-Not ‘Misunderstand’ what we’re ‘Saying’, because you are ‘Pre-Programmed’ to have Particular-‘Ideas’ about ‘Meanings’ of ‘Words’.

Desteni Articles
if any one could inform of the "desteni position" on question marks, their use/meaning I would be grateful.

Clarifying the hyphens on words, this was a a way of sounding the interview recordings. I participated in transcribing several interviews and learned how to hear the words and going placing the hyphens accordingly - it served the purpose of creating an emphasis on words to be read in a highlighted tone-position not only on 'voice tonality' but in meaning within the sentence as well. Thus this was a point utilized more than a year ago until we decided to stop as for further transcription purposes, it simply wouldn't have been practical to continue placing these hyphens when the person transcribing didn't know the 'how-to' specifically.

So, as you've noticed, that has stopped for now. Though whenever you encounter yourself with articles and posts that contain such marks, simply focus on the words and the message without allowing the hyphens to distract you.

From my personal perspective, they were cool tools also to push the mind to read the message and going pausing to actually see the words which we sometimes might miss if not reading fully here - somehow the hyphens created a necessary stop to see the words.

So that's the clarification Anthony, it was also answered several times in the Destonian Forum though we place it here for further perspective.

Thanks

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 02 Jul 2011, 19:45

This quote says it best and I agree.

Language and all of its annoying specifics and intricacies are basically just sitting in your brain, differing from slight to not-so-slight ways from brain to brain, ready to be accessed whether immediately or, well, not immediately.

How (pronunciation, slang, descriptive words, etc...language, period - and this goes for writings (typos, etc.) as well) is not attention worthy, it's a distraction at best...look further, past the words, and hear what is being communicated to you, and then understand why it is being communicated to you. I wouldn't waste time on visuals either, yet another distraction. Cut the distractions out and understanding will increase probably tenfold.

Quoted from a post on the 'Official Destonian Forum'
Question

Now this is something that I definitely had to open up.

I do place emphasis on grammar, proper writing and spelling words as this is part of what an actual standard education should provide as what's best for all. To me it's not only 'pictures' but at the moment words carry the ways in which we present ourselves to the world and spelling, grammar, syntax and the corrections we walk through in the forums for example, has been of great support for me in developing my English as well as extending this point to my own language in the Spanish Forum which is actually cool seeing how people are now pushing themselves to write properly and take grammar/ orthography into consideration when sharing themselves.

I agree that what matters is the message, obviously - though at the moment and how the system works, we do place ourselves, our words and writing as a self presentation thus I could open this point for further discussion.
If grammar rules wouldn't matter, messages would probably not be able to be delivered as effectively as they are.

Within Desteni and the material, spelling and grammar reviews are done to the material that is officially published. With transcriptions we would do this as well - going by one or two more people other than the one transcribing to ensure the words are placed correctly and enhance the reading ability through placing the pertinent punctuation marks.

So Anthony, I suggest you take Desteni as your School of Life in all aspects - it sure has supported me to develop my vocabulary and structure my sentences properly as well as expand my ability to speak in English in general. Thus if you weren't taught this in school or can't remember, it's never late to do so and the Desteni Material is an all around tool to support you in doing so.

This is what I see, this is how I have supported myself because in Spanish for example, there are MANY people not following grammar and placing accents which most definitely can change the entire meaning of a sentence - that is a big problem indeed and as education and the "dumbification of man" proceeds, communicating in a written manner can become a problem if not faced within the requirements of writing properly for equal understanding which definitely requires equal-education for all. Until the system is in place, suggest taking Desteni as that platform of support -

I enjoy writing properly, that is for sure and I do encourage others to do so as well whenever the opportunity is Here.

Thanks.

Cathy

Postby Cathy » 03 Jul 2011, 05:22

If grammar rules wouldn't matter, messages would probably not be able to be delivered as effectively as they are.

Within Desteni and the material, spelling and grammar reviews are done to the material that is officially published. With transcriptions we would do this as well - going by one or two more people other than the one transcribing to ensure the words are placed correctly and enhance the reading ability through placing the pertinent punctuation marks.
I agree that it is necessary but, I can honestly say that the punctuation, spelling and grammar have never been a conscious concern of mine in reading, studying and/or hearing/applying the Desteni material as I was so blown away with the common sense. And, through the material I have received an education and am more appreciative of words and grammar as a result of having done so. More so than all the years I spent in the public education system

anthony

Postby anthony » 03 Jul 2011, 15:25

Before reading Marlen's posts and Cathy's latest response I 'need' to NOTE that I REALISE that I am proving a POINT Cathy made with my contention of it.
I forgave myself that I accepted and allowed contention within me as me as word routine association
REALISING that I have been travelling in mind(s) direction for various reasons... . there is contention in the programme, hence the Self Forgiveness, yep. reflectively.
Daily Vlog's are essential

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to politely interact for no other reason
yeah.

Ann

Postby Ann » 03 Jul 2011, 16:03

I agree that it is necessary but, I can honestly say that the punctuation, spelling and grammar have never been a conscious concern of mine in reading, studying and/or hearing/applying the Desteni material as I was so blown away with the common sense. And, through the material I have received an education and am more appreciative of words and grammar as a result of having done so. More so than all the years I spent in the public education system
Same here, never been a concern for me. I never payed attention to proper grammar or spelling until people started to point it out and make it into a problem. As long as the message is clearly understood :)
It is the same in school, we used to have spelling tests in dutch class and I often had 0/10 . But it was like you sometimes have to write a t and other times a d and then other times a dt. And I made mistakes in that a lot, but the words dont change at all, the meaning remains exactly the same. Also the timing stays the same, so there is no change except for 1 letter. It is not like it changes into another word or another meaning lol. But still they had to make a big deal out of it.

Matthew Stone

Postby Matthew Stone » 03 Jul 2011, 22:51

I don't see that there is a most important thing. It's an intresting question, and It does reveal a lot about yourself, and your personal mind to view what you have always seen as most important, but everything comes together, and to take away one thing would change another. Nothing holds more value then anything else that is only perspective. Everything is equal. Everything has its own lesson and importance. Nothing should be held over anything else... Very simple :ugeek:

barbara

Postby barbara » 04 Jul 2011, 07:01

What I understand to be the underlying point asked for in this question is what I consider being the priority point to focus on, the point that has the greatest import to be focussed on to bring about what is best for all. Everything is equally and one in principle, however, we do not value everything/everybody as life equally. So this calls for action and something to work toward 'as most important' to be achieved based on 'best for all'.

I consider this to be an equal money system that allows for everyone equally to have their basic needs met for Life as and within this world to maintain itself.

KellyPosey

Postby KellyPosey » 05 Jul 2011, 13:28

I don't see that there is a most important thing. It's an intresting question, and It does reveal a lot about yourself, and your personal mind to view what you have always seen as most important, but everything comes together, and to take away one thing would change another. Nothing holds more value then anything else that is only perspective. Everything is equal. Everything has its own lesson and importance. Nothing should be held over anything else... Very simple :ugeek:
Then you must have money. Take away the money and you'll see what's most important in this world, as it currently exist. Nothing should be held over anything else, but it is, and that's why we stand up for an Equal Money System.

Jozien

Postby Jozien » 05 Jul 2011, 21:39

“Nothing holds more value then anything else that is only perspective. Everything is equal. “. “Nothing should be held over anything else... Very simple”
Yes this is so yet:
Most of us hold this idea “Nothing holds more value then anything else that is only perspective. Everything is equal. “
Unfortunately its not how things currently are within this world, its Not what we have manifested, ideas about reality should be investigated! Thats what this forum and Destonians stand for and are currently walking, investigating our reality and ourselves.!"
The real raw facts are that millions are living on the brink of starvation, which shows us that there does not exist a practical application of the knowledge we have.

So to bring it back to money, take it away within your world/reality and experience how you ‘value’, experience, yourself. You can’t be in fact equal when you don’t have money in this world that’s a given fact.

Its time to practise what we preach! Investigate your ideas about reality and bring knowledge into application.

Return to “Questions and Perspectives on the Mind and Self”