Mike McDonald's Blog

Mike McDonald

thought surfing is like waiting to live

Post by Mike McDonald »

http://mycallwilliam.multiply.com/journ ... ng_to_live

Ive noticed that ive done alot of thought surfing today...like thought comes up and maybe i'd entertain it for a moment and than i'd let it go...and in letting the thoughts go i was checking out the next thought..judging it...looking to see if it meets my requirements for a buzz with a feeling/emotion. It's like ive surfed through alot of thoughts today searching for a buzz,..something to excite myself with. Ive exposed to myself my lack there of attention to breath as self direction...and as a result ive kinda lofted/floated around today, not really maximizing my full potential. it's like i didnt see/realise that i was searching for a buzz untill i spoke to my gf and the words came outta my mouth when i told her that i had a bunch of reading to do for an essay i gotta write for a public international law class. I told her i had been avoiding doing it because i know alot of the legal stuff i gotta read is bullshit and i'm not very excited about it. After i said that,.. i was like woah...fuck,.mental mind fuck..i'm being an energy slut.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for searching for a buzz to give me direction.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating a buzz within myself in order to move.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wanting/desiring/needing a buzz in order to do stuff.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not wanting to do stuff without a buzz.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting doing things if i don't have a buzz.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for separating my buzz into negative/positive.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging a buzz.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for giving value to an energetic buzz.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for always trying to satisfy myself with a buzz.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating a buzz with almost everything i do.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for existing as a buzz as emotional or feeling output linked to thought.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for coasting on a buzz.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing my direction to be determined by my buzz.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing my direction to be in search/chase/fufillment of a buzz

I take responsibility for myself and stop electricuting myself with emotional/feeling buzzes. I do not need to be buzzing from/with thoughts to move about in my world. I breathe. I stop my participation in thoughts. I face my thoughts. I let them go and apply self forgiveness. Self forgiveness is my release recipe..it's the button/tool i push/use to keep me clean from being an energy junkie/slut.
Mike McDonald

Equal Money System Will End War

Post by Mike McDonald »

http://mycallwilliam.multiply.com/journ ... ll_End_War

Equal Money System Will End War

War can only exist because of greed and fear for survival. War is the manifestation of the suppresed ability to share.

Equal Money System removes fear for survival because Life is supported as an Equal Money System recognises Life as the highest value. Greed will also cease to exist in an Equal Money System because all will be educated about the abuse greed causes and abuse will not be tolerated in the Equal Money System.
Mike McDonald

Writing/Vlogging is a track record of consistency

Post by Mike McDonald »

http://mycallwilliam.multiply.com/journ ... onsistency

I was just looking at the fact that it had been a few days since my last blog and that it had been a couple since the one before this one. I was also looking at the pattern of my video recordings/vlogs. Momentum is established...i make/share many days in a row than i have a hiatus for a day or two...maybe a few.

Writing and vlogging is a tool of self support to check/gauge/monitor consistency in application.

Writing and Vlogging is important.

Neglecting writing and vlogging is abusive.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for justifying not writing or vlogging because i have other assisgnments to do that i fear not completing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for justifying the acceptance and allowance of fear as an excuse for not blogging/vlogging/writing

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for for judging and comparing my consistency against others consistency.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking of writing/vlogging as a competition.

Writing and vlogging and blogging is done as a gift. It is a gift as what is best for all. Therefore writing/blogging/vlogging is BEST for Everyone. Writing/blogging/vlogging is the best today, yesterday and tomorow.

I watched Paul Quessy's vlog today about the Best never changes...and it writing/blogging/vlogging fits this criteria...as it is best to write/blog/vlog everyday.

Obviously if you are unable to do so do to specific circumstances it's no big deal.
Anybody reading my words though,..should probably be able to at a minimum, write everyday...maybe not on the computer...a pen or pencil or crayon or marker is cool too. write with a stick in the sand.

Point of my writing here today is that writing/blogging/vlogging everyday is BEST for Everyone. It is also a point of practical application as self education/self knowledge and therefore facilitates the realisation and undersanding of man, know thy self.

We are alll here to give and recieve...so let us do so daily with our writing/blogging/vlogging that way Everyone recieves a Gift which is Best for All.
Mike McDonald

Sticking to Principled Living

Post by Mike McDonald »

http://mycallwilliam.multiply.com/journ ... led_living

Yesterday i made a blog and vlog about the importance of blogging/vlogging and how it is a gift and a present.

Today, the point came up of do i write a blog and make a vlog or do i put it off.

I was like i gotta do it,...i didnt do it earlier today and this is an oppurtunity for me to do it now and i know how important it is for me to apply myself and share myself.

So ya i willed myself to write in my blog this evening a lil before midnight and i realise the point and the point is confirmed of me sticking/standing by principle.

The principle i speak of in this blog is the importance of blogging/vlogging

The principle i am working to establish myself from and realising myself as is oneness and equality. Oneness and equality is the principle and my process of self realisation.

I am grateful for writing/vlogging.
Mike McDonald

Fear of Doing Stand Up Comedy

Post by Mike McDonald »

http://mycallwilliam.multiply.com/journ ... _Up_Comedy

Ive noticed that i have a specific backchat that ive been accepting and allowing. It's like i'm telling myself what i will project to my audience when doing standup comedy. Ive had standup comedy in my mind for a couple years now as an ideal way to make money in this world. Ive desired about being a famous standup comedian for calling out bullshit and fuckedness and sharing my experiences.

Ive kinda let go of the desire for fame meaning i see that me desiring to be famous was a point of ego. My back chat construct about sharing points with the audience reveals to me that there's a point within me where im seeking validation and that i want people to listen me. the back chat has come up after ive realised a point or have been looking at a point...or there was some point in my day that there had been much reaction to by others or i had created energy as feeling and emotions about.

Writing this out i see that my backchat was kinda like me justifying and validating my experiences and creating this idea of comic relief within my head because it's stuff i see that ive let brew up within me and havent totally dismissed. It's like ive accepted within myself that i can be the worlds best comedian...yet ive only really performed for myself and it's like an ego comfort ive been feeding my ego with.

Quite ridiculous!

Ive accepted and allowed myself to hold onto the idea about being a standup comedian because i think there is money in it and i think that it would be a fun way to get paid. Also ive looked at standup comedy as a cool way to plant seeds within people about realisations and happening in the world and an equal money system.

I see that ive mindfucked myself with judgement about being ready to perform.

It's like ive been waiting to have no reistance and no fear about pushing myself to become a profesional standup comedian.

At the moment i kinda see that i will have the fear about it untill i fucking face it and just do it. It's like before i willed myself to jump when i went bunjee jumping...i was like fuck this is a long way down..i dont know if i wanna jump...than i was like there's no turning back now,..ive already walked the plank and prepared myself to jump. It seems like the same thing with willing myself to pursue standup comedy,..ive studied the scene in my city, ive met and talked with a bunch of comics..ive told a bunch a people that this is what i want to do/get into.

I gained the perspective today that points of fear come up when you are pushing out of your preprogramming/comfort zone. After wathcing the video, it made sense to me that fear is a cool reference point for self expansion. I gained this insight from watching a video chat of Bernard talking about fear, anxiety, stress and why people experience it differently.

I'm going to push this point of fear towards doing standup comedy.

Fear or talking in front of lots of people is a great opening act/bit/set for me to share.
Mike McDonald

Embracing the Darkness

Post by Mike McDonald »

http://mycallwilliam.multiply.com/journ ... e_Darkness

"Embracing the Darkness" means facing and standing as all the evil and ugly and grotesque and fucking brutal, horrific, horror. All the Fuckedness. Which is like all that is here...total wackness as fukedness.

This is our process. This is why our process can be described as the most challenging shit ever. Because we are facing ourself as the ultimate fuckedness wackness evil ugly grotesque and fucking brutal horific horror.

This is a pretty fucking coool challenge.
Mike McDonald

The less i Think, the More i Physically Acomplish

Post by Mike McDonald »

http://mycallwilliam.multiply.com/journ ... _acomplish

Thinking doesnt really helo me in physically acomplishing anything. Thinking happens without my physical direction. It's automated. the more attention i give to thinking/judgement the less i physically do.

Thinking kinda acts as a delay/slowing down from physical movement. The more i think the less physically aware i am of myself in any moment.

When im skiing of snowboarding and im thinking about how to do something..there's like this hinderance in my ability to unconditionally flow. The same has occured in me while tree planting. the more attention i give to thinking and the greater my participation i give to thinking the less aware/direct i am in moving myself physically. Days where i was thinking about things alot i didnt plant very many trees. Days where i just pushed myself to move and didnt participate within thoughts...the more i physically moved and the more trees i was able to physcially plant. It's like i just trusted myself to keep moving and didnt think about how i was going to move i just did it. The days when i thought about my every move and then acted them out i performed as physically inferior to the days where i allowed myself to just flow and trusted myself to just keep moving.

My process is to stop thinking and just flow unconditionally. self trust supports self movement.
Mike McDonald

Family Matters

Post by Mike McDonald »

http://mycallwilliam.multiply.com/journ ... ly_Matters

All is in the Family. The Family is all inclusive as each is a member of Planet Earth.

We can classify families all the way down to the nuclear family. The nuclear family consists of parents and children. Genreally at least one parent and one child. Most commonly is 2 parents and at least one child. There is many cases of single parent families where the mother or father bailed on the others. There is cases where both parents neglected the child and the child ends up in a group home with a bunch of other neglected children. There are children with adopted parents/guardians. The are children who have two sets of immediate parents,.this occurs when the initial mother and father get a divorce,..often creating situations of step mom and step dad...kinda the same thing as adopted parents.

The point i'm getting at is there are lots of parent child relationships. Children require care.

Everyone requires care.

The Sun cares for the Earth. The Earth requires the Sun to care.

The Earth Cares for everyone here.

We must Care for everyone.

Everyone requires care.

The Earth requires care taking. We are responsible for taking care of the Earth.

In order to take care of the Earth effectively, We must take care of Everyone on the Earth.
The Family must take care of one another and assist and support one another unconditionally.

We have abdicated our responsibility to care for everyone by accepting and allowing a monetary system that disregards care for all life.

Greed cannot exist when all is cared for equally.

Supporting an Equal Money System means caring for all life.

Family Matters.

Everyone is important.

It is our responsibility to stop the fighting in the Family and work together to facilitate change that is Best for Everyone.

We are all in the Family together.

Cheeeeers Brothers and Sisters!

Lets do the work that is necessary to be done to stop the suffering and abuse so the Earth can be regarded as, Playground Planet Earth.
Mike McDonald

Itching exposes points of suppression

Post by Mike McDonald »

http://mycallwilliam.multiply.com/journ ... uppression

I watched a video, yesterday, that Sunnette did giving perspective on itching.

Itching is a body indicator of suppression...exposes the point of being in the mind, not totally here, aware in breath.

Thoughts can come up soo fast...and ive noticed by becoming aware of itching just how fast i can react to a thought. before i saw this video,...i had no idea how fast i was reacting to some thoughts.....like fucking zoooooooooooooom. real quick.

Point of this blog is that itching is proving to be a cool body indicator of self support in exposing me as points of suppression. Meaning that being aware of itches....is being aware of the mind and what caused the itch...also with the help of veno's structural resonance documnets...i'm able to see/realsie what itching different parts of the body implies.
Itching is a point i am using to correct and remove established suppressions.

I will write again on this point...this is just an introduction...pointing out the practical support of itching and being aware of what caused the itch.

Itching assists and supports with the dective work of self discovery as it's like an alarm to stop and breathe and examine what was happening.
Jozien

Re: Mike McDonald's Blog

Post by Jozien »

Itching assists and supports with the dective work of self discovery as it's like an alarm to stop and breathe and examine what was happening.
Cool!

Return to “Members' Blog Links”