Starting self forgiveness

Christopher

Re: Starting self forgiveness

Postby Christopher » 04 Dec 2019, 10:31

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to wish of revenge against the system, politics, big bussinessman, religious system to having allowed myself to adbdicate my responsibility in this institutions.

I forgive myself that i haven`t accepted and allowed myself to see that i am equally responsible than the institutions and organizations for all within the actual context of the world.

I forgive myself that i haven`t accepted and allowed myself to educate myself about the system operation to having allowed myself to abdicate my responsibility in institutions and religious system.

I forgive myself that i haven`t accepted and allowed to participate and coperate in the creation of a new world.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel anxious to participate in the creation of a new world.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel scare of the future when i am turning conscious of some events that will happen.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to loss empathy when i am obssesed of change the world.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to wish of change the world throught the anger.

I forgive myself that i haven`t accepted and allowed myself to forget that change myself is the first step.

When i am see that i am judging, reacting with anger agaist the "guiltys" of the system, i stop and breathe, i realize that we are individually responsible to all events, and therfore, look for solutions is my job and the job of all.

When i am wishing to change world thought the anger and judgment, i stop and breathe, i realize that all us have the possibilitie of change therfore the judgment and anger is unnecesary.

I commit myself to change myself and be the living example to my enviorment.

I commit myself to get out of my little bubble.

Return to “Sharing Self Forgiveness”