Hello

Varuna

Hello

Postby Varuna » 22 Nov 2019, 15:02

Hi, my name is Varuna, I am 37yrs old and I was born in Mauritius but I live in Brussels for 20yrs now. I came across Desteni 3 days ago, just by luck I guess. I was on youtube looking for videos about urband legends, ghosts, angels, anything that is mysterious and then I started looking for new stuff on Reptilians (most of them was always bad stuff) then I started reviewing the Lacerta Interview, which I already knew the content but it was just to pass time on some good advice but knowing the contents bored me after 15mins. Then I thought to myself ''Hmm, wouldn't it just be nice to have a concrete new view about them'', that is when after 2 or 3 mins looking for something new, that I came across one of the Desteni videos about the Reptilians. How did I find it? I do not know, it was as if I was guided there, I started watching it but something caught my eye, a video by Desteni on alcohol, which is my problem for the moment. I have been heavy drinking for about 3 years now and 3 weeks ago my sister brought me to the hospital to have me cured, I never talked about it to my family, I didn't want to be a burden, but now I see that I was wrong. Anyway, now I decided that I wanted out of my alcoholism and that video made me realise more. This is the first time that I am registering to a forum and I am glad that I waited so long to register to the one forum that I believe is suited for me. Specially I am able to start applying ''Self forgiveness'' in my living. There is a lot to understand but I do believe that I am lucky to have found what I was searching for, for years now. Each article I read is a beautiful moment, thank you.

Marlen

Re: Hello

Postby Marlen » 29 Nov 2019, 00:07

Hi Varuna, welcome and glad you are here

You can use the search button to look for all the writings/sharings that have been placed here around the topic of alcohol and alcoholism - addictions in general as well - there must be quite a few you can probably benefit from.

Let us know if you require some specific info or if you look for something in particular for self support. If you haven't yet, I recommend also getting on the free course, the DIP Lite which you can enroll to here: http://lite.desteniiprocess.com/ and there you will get the basics of self-support through writing yourself and getting to know more about self-forgiveness, self corrective application etc.

Enjoy :)

Gabriel

Postby Gabriel » 29 Nov 2019, 19:23

Hi Varuna,

Thanks for sharing your story :)

Welcome to the forum!

Varuna

Postby Varuna » 04 Dec 2019, 12:25

Hello again, thank you for the tips.
Thank you for the opportunity 😊

Sincerely, Varuna.

tormod

Postby tormod » 06 Dec 2019, 17:41

Hello Varuna

Welcome to the forum - I sure would like to see that you can empower, and enjoy self here.
There are many different walks of life in these many posts.

Warm welcome and use and enjoy the forum of support.
Don't be afraid to reach out about any questions.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”